As the
Moon shines in the night
The oceans rise
Towards you
Owing to the seduction you administer
I sit on those cold nights
Wait for you
Waist deep in your promises
Deeper than the color of a rose
Is my lust for you
When you enfold me
Like the wine reserved in oak
I flutter
Tonight I got you where I want you
Closer I can tell you anything
You are my missing puzzle piece
That I sing
The spaces between my fingers are
Right where yours fit perfectly
Through all the science and history
I cant explain your effects on me
If vanity it is than be it!! ~
Moon shines in the night
The oceans rise
Towards you
Owing to the seduction you administer
I sit on those cold nights
Wait for you
Waist deep in your promises
Deeper than the color of a rose
Is my lust for you
When you enfold me
Like the wine reserved in oak
I flutter
Tonight I got you where I want you
Closer I can tell you anything
You are my missing puzzle piece
That I sing
The spaces between my fingers are
Right where yours fit perfectly
Through all the science and history
I cant explain your effects on me
If vanity it is than be it!! ~

No comments:
Post a Comment